Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Part B



I learned several things from this class. I learned about different types of food and where they originated from. I learned about effects wars can have on soldiers of differing ages, and I enjoyed reading All Quiet on the Western Front, as I thought it was an interesting book. I learned about different cities and places that sound interesting to travel to.  I liked learning about different time periods on the same subject, such as music, theatre and dance from the 18th century to the 21st century. I learned that in Germany they like things to be portrayed as real, rather than how Hollywood depicts lives in the United States. I also learned that some students in class can be ridiculous and complain about things that shouldn’t be complained about. I thought this class was easy, yet interesting. It’s a class that doesn’t rush you to memorize things, or make absolute sure you’re knowledgeable on given topics. It’s a laid back class, and I think some students could’ve taken more out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment