Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Part A



Blog Reviews

I thought the blog was set up simply and easy to read. I think he put in an average amount. I liked how he researched but then provided a summary.
I think he cared enough because he did do his research, and for some things he provided personal experiences. I didn’t see any citations though.
Overall informative quality: 4
Readability: 4
I thought his blog was similar to mine.

Simple, used different sized text which ended up getting annoying. Some of the text size was too small for reading actual information.
I think it was pretty average. There was research put in, but the posts were short and to the point rather than being in depth.
Overall informative quality: 4
Readability: 3.5
I thought his blog was worse than mine.

She used many pictures, I liked the layout, very easy to read.
A little more than average. She put in the research and gave enough information while still applying what she learned to her personal experiences.
Overall informative quality: 5
Readability: 5
I thought her blog was better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment