Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Berlin Calling: Second Half

Drugs are Ickarus' way of coping with life and having schizophrenic episodes.
His fans take drugs like MDMA, ketamine, and cocaine. They take drugs when they want to be high or party.
The subculture focuses on drugs maybe as a way to rebel, to have fun, or a reason to be with other people.
In the United States families tend to stay together in times of need. Germany likes to portray real life rather than dramatized and glamorous lives like American shows.
The movie shows what really goes on, so I don't think that can change how Germany is considered.

I thought the movie was decent, I'd possibly watch it again in the future. I thought the story was easy to follow, so the movie was more easy to watch even though I had to read subtitles. I liked that the acting seemed realistic, and Ickarus' reactions seemed to fit what was going on; some movies aren't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment