Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Berlin Calling - First Half



I think Ickarus takes drugs to help him with his music.
I’ve seen Requiem for a Dream which is about a guy, his friend, his girlfriend, and his mom who are all on drugs. The mom has a different reason than the other 3 though. It shows what they’re going through while high, while they’re withdrawing, and what they need to do to get their drugs.
So far, I think this film is average. I prefer watching movies without subtitles because I feel like I’m missing out on parts of the movie while I have to suffer through and read – I wish I could know every language fluently. So far everything I’ve seen is pretty much expected. A girl loves a guy who happens to be addicted to drugs and she cares enough to try and help him. The guy wants to be successful with his music and he feels as though taking drugs will help him get closer to his fans who are most likely on drugs due to the kind of boring music. I think if the music wasn’t so bland and repetitive he would be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment